Welcome to New Jersey SAS® Users Group Website!
New Jersey SAS Users Group (NJSUG) is all about SAS® and its users in New Jersey. Members of NJSUG gather together to share ideas, exchange experiences, learn new things, vent frustration, and enjoy gossiping.
NJSUG works closely with SAS Institute, but it is independent from it. Come to quarterly meetings and get to know the superior software that gives you THE POWER TO KNOW®.
What are the benefits?
User groups provide a variety of learning opportunities, including presentations, hands-on workshops and access to SAS experts.
- Learn about the latest technology and new SAS products and services.
- Exchange ideas and network with your peers.
- Enhance your skills and boost your knowledge for professional development.
About the NJ SAS Users Group
The NJ SAS Users Group was established in 1984 and has been in operation since then.
- Meetings occur regularly, usually on Friday mornings from 9am - noon.
- Local User Groups are run by volunteers and are not paid employees of SAS.
- You can take an active role in leading our User Group by volunteering to serve on the Steering Committee.
- NJ SAS Users Group is supported by annual dues paid by its members and attendees.
- SAS Institute provides one speaker annually that travels to NJ and presents at our meeting.
- The remainder of the year we rely on presentations from people like you.
- You can be a presenter at the next NJ SAS User Group meeting. Prepare a paper and contact our Steering Committee.
Some Repeat Presenters at the NJ SAS Users Group
- Ron Cody
- Michael Davis
- Ray Pass
- Andrew Karp
- Lex Jahnsen
- Cynthia Zender